This Belkin Advanced Secure 16-Port Single-Head DVI-I KVM Switch is in great working condition.
The unit has been fully tested and is completely functional.
Included in the Box:
Belkin Advanced Secure 16-Port Single-Head DVI-I KVM Switch
The item may be packaged in an Original or Brown box.
Belkin F1DN116C Advanced Secure 16-Port Single-Head DVI-I KVM Switch Description:
Belkin's F1DN116C Advanced Secure 16-Port Single-Head DVI-I KVM Switch makes connecting a single console to multiple systems connected to different networks safe and easy. Handling up to 8 systems, the F1DN116C provides one DVI-I port, one audio jack, and two USB Type-B ports for each system. This advanced switch offers security and data protection for users by utilizing a unidirectional data path between systems and networks. Data-path isolation prevents internal and external attacks, and peripherals from being used to leak information from one system to another.
Additional security is provided through its end-to-end tamper-proof system that prevents physical tampering. This switch is government certified and ideal for government agencies, financial institutions, and other organizations that handle sensitive or confidential data on separate networks with different levels of security. The streamlined form-factor allows the switch to be quickly mounted to a 2 RU system rack.
Belkin F1DN116C Advanced Secure 16-Port Single-Head DVI-I KVM Switch Features:
- True Data-Path Isolation
- Provides a single, unbuffered, dedicated processor for each KVM peripheral port to prevent data breaches.
- Peripheral Security
- Unidirectional data flow, using optical diodes, eliminates data leaks via a keyboard or mouse. Because they can only communicate in one direction, these devices are prevented from receiving information from the computer.
- Peripheral Management
- USB signals are monitored in real time to prevent the attachment of unauthorized devices that could transport malware.
- Display Security
- Prevents infected networks from writing to the monitor's EDID EEPROM chip and then using the display to leak information using a KVM switch.
- End-to-End Tamper-Proof System
- Ensures that the product remains tamper-free throughout the manufacturing and delivery process. A uni-body chassis reduces entry points, and tamper-evident holographic labels provide visual indication and prevention of external tampering. Internal sensors render the KVM inoperable if the chassis is opened.
- Enhanced Usability Features
- Reduces user error with customizable color-coded ports with labels that can be used to associate each port with the correct network. The port buttons illuminate to indicate which computer the console is controlling.
Belkin F1DN116C Advanced Secure 16-Port Single-Head DVI-I KVM Switch Specifications:
General Device Type: KVM / audio switch - 16 ports
Enclosure Type: Desktop
Ports: 16 x KVM / audio
KVM Local Users Qty: 1 local user
Keyboard / Mouse Interface: PS/2, USB
Features: Common Access Card (CAC) reader support
Status Indicators: Port status
No. of Computers Supported 16 Monitors Supported Single-Link digital DVI-D
Dual-Link digital DVI-D
Analog VGA monitors with adapter
Resolutions Supported DVI: Up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
VGA: Up to 2048 x 1536
Input Per Port
1 x Audio jack
1 x DVI port
2 x USB Type-B
Output 1 x DCU Jack
3 x USB Type-A
1 x Audio jack
2 x PS2 ports
1 x DVI port
Power 100-240VAC, 0.9A Max, 50/60Hz Certification EAL 2 System Requirements Microsoft Windows CE
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Apple Mac OS X 10.3 or later
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop
Operating Temperature Min Operating Temperature: 32°F / 0°C
Max Operating Temperature: 104°F / 40°C
Storage Temperature Min Storage Temperature: -4°F / -20°C
Max Storage Temperature: 140°F / 60°C
Humidity Humidity Range Operating: 0 - 80% Dimensions (W x D x H) 17.25 x 7.95 x 3.4" / 43.8 x 20.2 x 8.6 cm Weight 13.85 lb / 6.28 kg