This AleratecCopy Cruiser is in great overall condition, but its Non-functional AS IS condition.
The unit has been fully tested and is completely functional.
- This unit has internal issues, does not work correctly.
- The unit powers on, but various bays do not work correctly, (internal manin board issue).
Included in the Box:
Aleratec Copy Cruiser, AC Power cord, IDE HDD trays.
The item may be packaged in an Original or Brown box.
Aleratec 350131 1:11 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA High-Speed Duplicator Description:
The 1:11 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA High-Speed Duplicator from Aleratec is an industry-standard, standalone hard disk drive duplicator that can create up to 11 clone hard disk drives simultaneously at speeds of up to a blazing 120 MB/s. It can also securely wipe all the data from up to 12 hard disk drives at a time with Secure Erase or your choice of three comprehensive sanitization algorithms: a 1-pass wipe, a 3-pass wipe with verify or a powerful DoD 5220/22-M 7-pass wipe.
Aleratec 350131 1:11 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA High-Speed Duplicator Features:
- Secure Erase and Overwrite Sanitization
- The IDE/SATA high-speed copy cruiser offers independently verified overwrite sanitization as well as Secure Erase. Secure Erase is a National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88 accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA hard disk drives.
- The 1:11 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA High-Speed Duplicator performs a sector-by-sector copy from a single source hard disk to up to 11 target drives, regardless of the brand, operating system or format of the drive. The copy includes partition and boot sector information for a perfect clone.
- Aleratec 350131 1:11 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA High-Speed Duplicator Specifications:
Target 11 Simultaneous Copies 11 Simultaneous Sanitization 12 Form Factor Tower Operating Type Stand-alone Supported Hard Drives 2.5/3.5" SATA HDDs and SSDs
3.5" IDE HDDs
Maximum HDDs Capacity: > 2TB Transfer Rate Up to 120 MB/s (SATA) Buffer Memory 1536 Fast (Data Only) Copy Formats FAT16/32, Linux ext2/3/4, NTFS HPA Copy Yes Verification Features Compare, Copy+Compare Sanitization Options Secure Erase, quick, 1-pass, 3-pass, 3-pass with verify, DoD 7-pass Certified Sanitization DoD 7-pass Display/Controls Backlit LCD Display, 4-button controller Drive Bays Protective HDD tray Firmware Upgradeable yes Operating Temperature 41 - 122°F (5 - 50°C) Relative Humidity Operating: 15 - 80% Regulations FCC, RoHS Power (2X) 115/220 - 240 V Switchable, 50/60Hz Dimensions 16.4 x 7.5 x 25.2" (416.5 x 190.5 x 640.0 mm) Weight 43.5 lb (19.7 kg)